Wednesday 26 August 2009

A threat or a promise? (Or a cheeky grin?)

Wow, what a weekend awaits. Despite a considerable exodus of some fundamental banter boys to EODM, I'm salivating just thinking about it. Allegedly, I am not the only one. Indeed, ha, I have heard some (depending on your mindset) a)bravely determined victims of the current unemployment wave or b)tragic losers are going to wait outside and loiter to hear all these events. Ah. I understand the pain, though I of course, shall be inside not outside. I'm no Aladdin street rat, daaarling.

On another note, it has been brought to my attention that a certain loud mouthed Belfast boy of note, with a penchant for the younger lady, has been blasting all around him in the vague hope of uncovering my identity. Can't you just love me as I am? Dear boy...watch yourself. You may induce me into revealing more about you than you'd like....

Oh you pretty things.

-The Belle in Belfast

1 comment:

  1. He sounds like a right prick. You go girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete