Monday 24 August 2009

Sleepy Sundays and Mopey Mondays

It is with apprehension that I am forced to admit I took a well deserved break last night. Darling Belfast of course was not without its temptations, but I fear neither my liver, nor my feet, could have survived another night out. For yes, I am in fact human, not an omnipresent force as some of you seem to have suggested!





Therefore this particular entry shall be just a wee review of the Eskimos Fall download, available here. The lovely boys pointed me in the direction of their website and as their bio promises, they do indeed deliver "totally pure, honest and beautiful" music with their song "I Remember". It certainly eased my bluesy hangover and nursed it into submission. Luckily enough, the lyrics are available on the website too, and it paints quite the beautiful picture, perhaps I'm just an emotional sod, but a lady can certainly relate to the sentiment portrayed in that song. I can imagine sitting in a small pub listening to this; the men dip their heads in solidarity, young ladies fall in love waiting on another broken heart and we all nod in agreement, yes, Eskimos Fall are pretty damn good!

1 comment: